Last week, our CRO Jeanne DeWitt spoke to Google Apps admins over Hangouts on Air to discuss the importance of unified communications in your Google Apps toolset. The event, gCon, was a 3-day virtual summit that covered best practices for getting the most out of Google Apps and the tools we use today.
"UberConference has always provided a great way to extend the audio conferencing functionality of Hangouts, and with our latest product, Switch, you can now have a full unified communications experience across core telephony features for Google Apps," said Jeanne.
Here are a few ways Switch Communications and Google Apps can provide excellent real-time communications for Google Apps admins and their companies:
UberConference + Google Apps for better conference calls
- Install the UberConference Google Calendar integration. Schedule and manage meetings right from within GCal
- Connect to Hangouts with an UberConference phone number
Switch + Google Apps for a cloud-based business phone system
- Access your company directory on every device when you create your Switch account with Google Apps OAuth
- Get contextual profiles with recent Gmail messages, Docs, and upcoming Calendar events
- Send your voicemails directly to Gmail
- Launch a Hangout from the Switch Chrome App for video calls
Check out the video below to see our presentation!