Update: as of January 14, 2015 Switch launched out of beta to the public.
With Switch.co, the days of painful PBX setups and user manuals are behind us.
New Switch.co users can get a phone number for their company and send out invites to their team in under a minute. Google Apps admins can get started by simply signing in with their Google Apps account (Single Sign-On) and then following the guided steps.
- Verify that you are the Google Apps admin for your company
- Enter the name of your company
- Choose your company’s new Switch.co phone number
- Choose who you’d like to invite from your pre-populated Google Apps Directory
- Register your E-911 location
- Enter your payment info
And, you’re all set! This is just one of the many reasons why we decided to integrate so deeply with Google Apps. Switch.co is currently in private beta, but will be available to everyone soon. Join our waitlist.
Whether you’re an IT professional, a small business owner, or an office manager, you can get started with Switch.co in exactly 55 seconds (not that we’re counting).
#switchyourwork and follow @Switchco on Twitter!